Services We Offer.
PRess & News
In the mechanic industry, for one to reach the heights of their careers, they ought to contemplate between various employment niches available. As long as transportation and shipping needs are required and made available, also different kinds of mechanics are required to check into the inner components of a means of transport and check for malefactions of the engines caused wear and tear. Thorough understanding of each sector, whether auto of marine mechanic will help aspiring mechanics make the right decisions when choosing to go marine or auto.
Auto service mechanics
Their main duties are to inspect, repair and maintain tracks and cars. What an automotive mechanic needs to know is electronic systems and its components; these include engines, drive belts, the transmission system, the steering and most importantly the brakes.
Roles of an auto mechanic
- Identify mechanical problems using computerized diagnostic tools.
- Test systems and parts for malfunctions
- Maintenance and care of oil, fluid levels and tyres
- Repair worn-out parts
- Disassemble and reassemble systems components
- To utilize diagnostic tools for the most effective systems repair and subsequent maintenance
- Communicate the auto diagnosis and repairs if any to their clients.
Types of auto mechanics
In as much as there are specialized types of auto mechanics, most of them are all-round mechanics. Below are five types of auto mechanics available
- Automotive air-conditioning – installs and repairs air conditioning parts of an automobile
- Brake repairs – specialists in all aspects of brake repairs and replacements
- Front-end mechanics- steering mechanisms, suspension systems, wheels, balancing and alignment.
- Transmission mechanics – hydraulics, coupling and other transmission systems
- Drivability technicians – fuel transmissions, ignitions, electrical systems and emissions, any component meant to aid in mobility.
Motor boat mechanics
It is said that an engine is an engine, apart from a few differences, which manifest in external components always and in the dist, fuel system, carb or FI, ignition, starters, intakers, alternators etc. To become a motor boat mechanic, you need to have hands-on experience in the marine mechanics and even on the auto mechanic is fundamental.
Roles of a motor boat mechanic
The roles of a motor boat mechanic includes figuring out the basic theory of the engine which is universal across engines in addition to more technical aspects of motor boats which include rebuilding, troubleshooting of engine problems and repairs due to engine wears and tears.
- Repair and inspect engines using hand power tools to diagnose engines with the help of the technical manuals
- Test and inspect engines to pinpoint engines shortcomings
- Look into steering or propellers technical issues
- Replace the replaceable components and parts, like bolts, valves, rings etc.
- Highlight needed boat repairs for the necessary actions to be taken by the client to avoid tragic fatalities.
Our customer service is impeccable as we pride ourselves in ultimate customer satisfaction. We invest our time in listening to your needs and working to provide a personalised solution. As we have professionals that have extensive knowledge of marine life, we do our best to guide you through your purchase journey.
We believe in your right to choose the brand and type of item you want. As such, we have diverse brand options for everything you want to buy from us.
The equipment & Our prices
The equipment we stock is not only efficient, but it is also useful. We give you the best possible offers on items that are from trusted brands. That way, you can trust what we sell to you.
Our prices are affordable and competitive. We give you the best deals on the best items across different budget ranges.
- Boat accessories
- Breakdown services
enthusiastic about receiving new stock,
We are ever enthusiastic about receiving new stock, that is why we replace what is sold and have regular clearance sales that offer incredible discounts. The enormous number of sales that we have is a clear indication of our ability to deliver quality material that can be trusted to deliver.
Pricing & Plans
+61 2 9816 0550